Sunday, May 22, 2011

free people contest

I remember when Brianna and I did our very first photoshoot in 11th grade, and her telling me that free people was her favorite store ever but it was just so expensive, but whenever she got money she would spend it there. I didn't even really know what free people was, except my friend Jennas sister worked there and I had been in once or twice.

Now Brianna works at free people, ironically. 

These photos came about because all of the free people stores have photography competitions every month of the clothes that they sell. So her boss asked us kindly if we would do a photoshoot, and we did! I was so excited to do this because I have always wanted to shoot for the Urban catalog...and this is the next step in the right direction.













No comments:

Post a Comment