Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Iron and Wine - Upward and Over the Mountain.
Listening to it right now, such a good song.
Yesterday I was looking through some old pictures and I was noticing how much more in shape I was; which made me REALLY motivated to go running. So I told Jessica to come with me to the park I used to run at with my mom growing up.  Jessica being the little health freak she is was excited about it haha. Once we got there we were so pumped, and about ten minutes into it we were so NOT pumped; and as usual we got sidetracked. We literally stopped in the middle of our run, got on the floor and started doing sit ups, and then we realized that we probably looked like idiots!  We started walking again and saw tons of  different kinds of ducks, it was really cool seeing all the different patterns in their feathers, and  a green head? how strange. . . i don't know i guess I'm easily amused.
On our way back we saw this woman throwing crackers with hundreds of birds around her.
We also met two guys who were our age, Josh and Russel. They were leaning against their big bags of leaves with toothpicks in their mouths. We had  noticed them racking leaves earlier when we first started our run and we were wondering why they were cleaning up the park all by themselves.  
they told us that they were doing community service for getting a DUI; haha i figured . but they seemed like really nice guys. 
RANDOM thought.
[this world is so dangerous;  cops have to protect us from other evil people in the world, firemen have to protect us from natural disasters, and doctors have to protect us from health problems.]
depressing i know, but that's what was going through my mind earlier.

ALSO, i figured out what i want to do for a career, and I'm way so excited about it.
 I want to go to cosmetology school and become a hair dresser.  I start in March, at Newberry.
-Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment